Would you like to contribute your ideas to how the practice runs and what services we offer?
Why not join our support group?
There are 2 options for membership:
Full member who joins in the the annual meeting with the practice and helps out with the fundraising ventures, or a
'Virtual' member who helps out with online questionnaires and email discussion groups.
If you would like to join either section of the Support group please see the 'Contact us' tab.
This group exists to facilitate liaison between the doctors, staff and patients of the surgery.
- Arranging events for the purposes of
- providing, receiving, and disseminating information
- socialising on particular occasions (eg a Partner’s retirement)
- Discussion of possible Practice changes
- Discussion of concerns raised by patients
- Considering possible ways of improving the patient experience
- Reflection on any surveys undertaken by the practice or on their behalf by NHS England
- Managing, and advising on the use of, funds given to the Surgery by donation, in memorium or raised through particular activities.